Operating and maintenance manuals are an important part of any installation and contain information essential to the smooth running of any site or item of equipment, be it industrial, commercial or private sector.
- Mechanical services / public health O&M manuals
- Electrical services O&M manuals
- Combined MEP services O&M Manuals
- Building fabric O&M manuals
- Equipment O&M manuals
- Building management system O&M manuals
- Updating of existing O&M manuals
- O&M manuals in paper or electronic (E-
- Collection and collation of manufacturers literature
ordination of O&M manuals produced by Others, including commenting and approval of the content of the manuals.
Harper Tether Associates have produced a large number of operating and maintenance manuals –
All of our manuals comply with BSRIA application guide 1/2007 “Handover, O&M Manuals and Project Feedback.
Click here to download our general brochure